Professional Dry & Wet Cleaning
Depending on the nature of the fabric and/or the stain, there are a variety of ways to clean your personal belongings. Each item is analyzed to determine whether it should be dry cleaned or wet cleaned.
Dry Cleaning Services
At HandCraft Dry Cleaners, we provide reliable, efficient, and affordable dry cleaning services for a variety of fabrics – from everyday wear to specialty items such as formal attire and heirlooms. If received before 9:00 a.m., with a special request, your dry cleaning order may be ready for pick-up after 5:30 p.m. the same day.
Our Dry Cleaning Process:
- We start by hand inspecting and spotting each garment.
- Our experts determine the proper cleaning method for each garment. We offer various cleaning methods that allow us to be as delicate as possible during the cleaning process.
- We then clean separate loads of colored and white garments in fresh cleaning solvent.
- This is followed by the hand finishing and pressing of each garment by our experienced staff.
- Lastly, we individually inspect each garment to ensure the cleaning and pressing is of the highest quality to help you look your best.
Wet Cleaning Services
HandCraft Dry Cleaners also provides wet cleaning services to our customers. Wet cleaning is a professional, safe, and nontoxic method of cleaning that takes advantage of new water-based soaps in our state-of-the-art washing machines. These machines are programmed to precisely determine the mechanical action, water temperature, moisture levels in the dryer, and water and detergent volume. The result is a washing and drying cycle that can be suited to the fabric’s needs. Wet cleaning may be available to our customers for many garments that may currently be receiving dry cleaning treatment.